Stop by ASAE's bookstore located in Hall E! Stock your library with the newest releases and resources that you can use to further your understanding of membership, marketing and communications. Order online today or pick up at our MMCC bookstore.
- The End of Membership as We Know It: Building the Fortune-Flipping, Must-Have Association of the Next Century, by Sarah Sladek
- 10 Lessons for Cultivating Member Commitment: Critical Strategies for Fostering Value, Involvement, and Belonging, by James Dalton and Monica Dignam
- Return on Impact: Leadership Strategies for the Age of Connected Relationship, by David Nour
- 199 Creative Ideas: Communications and Public Relations, by Wendy Mann, CAE
- Membership Essentials: Recruitment, Retention, Roles, Responsibilities, and Resources, by Sheri Jacobs, CAE and Carylann Assante
- Maximum Engagement: Moving Members, Donors, and Customers to Ever-Increasing Levels of Participation, by David Gammel
View the Schedule at a Glance for bookstore hours. Thanks to our partner PBD Worldwide, you'll receive onsite, free ground shipping on all your purchases at the bookstore. To see the complete list of titles for ASAE's Association Management Press, visit ASAE's online bookstore.