2012 Post-Event Overview
The 2012 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference was attended by more than 850 association executives and industry partners!
- Opening Genesal Session speaker Sarah Sladek kicked-off the conference discussing the change in the membership value proposition due to environmental changes like the economy, technology, and demographics. Read the recap.
- With natural wit and humor, General Session speaker Chris Brogan reminded of us of the important basics and insights for communicating to members. Read the recap.
- Get Executive Summaries of seven of the sessions, provided by BullsEye Resources. Read it here.
- A new style of learning was introduced for the first time at MMCC. Check out a play-by-play of presenters at the Ignite MMCC session.
- The sold-out Exhibitor Showcase featured products and services from 40+ association providers.
- ASAE’s blog, Acronym, captured key takeaways from day one and day two.
- Congratulations to the Gold Circle Award winners!
danaplot (Dana Plotke): American academy of orthopedic surgeons "Decide to Drive" campaign. Congrats on gold circle award @NaylorLLC#mmccon12
savvymarcom (RaShonda Rosier): Listening to @SarahSladek speak on the differences between the generations. S/o to #GenX! #MMCCon
(Angie D'Aoust): Back in Canada catching up & so excited to start implementing great things I learned at #MMCCon12 esp from @SarahSladek & @chicagogirl27
thePRguy (Nate Long): Good times! RT @JimWay: Great convo with @ChatterBachs and @thePRguy during the ignite. Applying what we heard to our real work. #MMCcon12
adaoust13 EmergingAs (Candis Robinson): Enjoyed myself #MMCCon12! Ignite session was a sweet send off. Until next year…
LaurenAWolfe (Lauren Ashley Wolfe): @chrisbrogan well done! THANK YOU @asaecenter #MMCCon12 for bringing an innovative speaker to the show who was real. http://t.co/azEd9i6D
We hope to see you next year! The 2013 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference will take place on June 4–5, 2013 in Washington, DC (registration opens spring 2013). Learn more.
A special thank you to our Strategic Partners:
Thank you also to our Corporate Partner for hosting the reception: